We are pleased to announce the shortlist finalists for Croc Pitch, taking place at the upcoming 2022 Developing Northern Australia (DNA) Conference in partnership with Darwin Innovation Hub.
- Belinda Brown, Co2 Biotechnologies
- Rowan Foley, Aboriginal Carbon Foundation
- Marcel Morokutti, E-abode Pty Ltd
- Nigel Doyle, Territory Sands Pty Ltd
- Geoff Hill, Essential Water and Energy Services Pty Ltd
- Trent Brady, Jungara Energy
- Naumai Taurua, Otago Polytechnic
- Katrina Donaghy, Civic Ledger
These individuals will be taking the stage to discuss their latest innovative programs and projects designed to advance Australia’s northern regions. They will be judged by expert panel members, including Darwin Innovation Hub’s COO and member of the Paspalis Investment Committee, Emma Nesbitt.
The winner advances to the Croc Pitch Grand Final in Darwin – pitching to win up to $1,000,000 in investment* and be awarded flights and accommodation for two people to attend the event in person.
*Grand Final Prize is up to $1,000,000 in Venture Capital investment for the company (subject to due diligence).
If you haven’t yet had the chance, register now to hear from these Croc Pitch finalists at the DNA conference, alongside 300+ attendees invested in northern Australia’s progression.