Territory enterprises can now access Round 2 of the Territory Government’s Digital Partnerships Program (DPP).
The Digital Partnerships Program aims to support the local information and communication technology (ICT) industry to build capacity and create jobs, foster partnerships between the Territory’s ICT sector and other local industries and encourage the development of innovative digital solutions to meet local challenges and support economic growth. The Digital Partnerships Program Grants is funded by the Northern Territory Government through the Department of Industry, Tourism and Trade.
The Digital Partnerships Grants Program provides matched funding of up to $200,000 to local businesses to help develop digital innovations through partnerships with digital businesses in the Territory. The minimum funding amount is $50,000.
Projects most likely to receive Funding will achieve the following objectives of the Program:
- Support local jobs and economic growth in the Northern Territory
- Improve the competitiveness and productivity of Territory Enterprises
- Develop digital technology capacity in the Northern Territory
- Include a process for innovation such as design, prototyping, proof of concept trials and the like
- Have strong market potential (including potential for export outside Australia)
- Include a partnership between Digital Enterprise/s and Key Industry Sectors (or other sectors that achieve the Program objectives) operating in the Northern Territory to solve local challenges through Innovation.
- Demonstrate a sound project delivery plan and co-contribution funding model.
- Are commercialisation ready.