The 2019 NT Smart Energy Summit & Expo will take place on Wednesday 10th April and presents a full program of events including a breakfast, all day exhibition and speaker sessions, a lunch and networking drinks.
This event, held at SKYCITY Darwin, aims to bring like-minded people together to build from the momentum of the night before (Energy Club NT’s event – Hydrogen, Is it the next big thing in energy production?) and enable attendees the opportunity to showcase their broad and unique contributions to the energy industry in the Northern Territory.
This year’s theme is “Solar – Boundless Possible”. Solar power will be a focus of the event however a broad spectrum of smart and innovative energy solutions will be discussed.
The Expo will feature a range of exhibitors and key guest speakers from the Energy Industry that will present to and interact with attendees throughout the day. Notable speakers include:
- John Grimes – CEO Smart Energy Australia.
- Hon Dale Wakefield – Minister for Renewables, Energy and Essential Services, will officially open the event
- Dr. Alan Finkel – Australia’s Chief Scientist will be present and speak during the breakfast event
- Speeches by our sponsors throughout the day
- Watch for announcements of other speakers
For more information, visit SmartEnergy NT