Each year, Darwin Innovation Hub and our partner Venture Capital Firm, Paspalis Innovation Investment Fund, work with many fast-growing startups and scale-up businesses that require our expertise to take them from ideas to commercialisation and an exit strategy.
But those businesses may also require additional skills that we find for them via our vast network of suppliers, experts, advisors and practitioners.
- Software, web and app developers
- Tender response, grant application and award submission writers
- Graphic designers and electronic artists
- Product managers, project managers and business analysts
- Sales professionals, marketing gurus and business development managers
- Financiers from banks and NBFIs
- Legal firms, IP attorneys and legal advisers
- Financial advisors and planners
- Sustainability, Diversity, Equality and Inclusion professionals
- Coaches, mentors and strategists
This one-hour online call is designed to introduce you to how we work with our clients, what areas of need we predict in 2024 and how you might fit in.
Just like you, we like to work with people we know, trust and understand so that we can provide the best possible match for our startups.
The presentation will take around 30 minutes with plenty of time for Q&A at the end.
This session will be hosted by Darwin Innovation Hub Expert in Residence, Dante St James.
Please note: This session is designed specifically for Northern Territory-based suppliers.