AIDN NT Allicancing Briefing and Program Schedule
You are invited to join AIDN NT for this event!
3:45pm – Registration
4:00pm – Alliance Briefing
4:30pm – AIDN NT 2019/20 Program Schedule Release
5 – 7pm – Networking and nibbles
In support of the many members and stakeholders involved with AIDN NT the new program is set to:
- Introduce Strategic Business Alliances for Aerospace, Maritime and Base Services Support
- Provide a greater awareness of who’s who and what’s what in the NT Defence Sector
- Identify What Primes Want and how they qualify suppliers
- Guide suppliers on how to do business with Defence to successfully win
- Coach suppliers on how to market and sell in the Defence Industry
- Foster new thinking through a “Young Defence Professionals” program
This event and these activities form part of the AIDN NT – NT Defence Industry Alliancing Program which has been kindly supported through the NT Government.
AIDN NT will be providing a brief on the “NT Defence Industry Alliance Program”, why it will benefit the Industry, how it will work and who should get involved.
Please register via email to firstname.lastname@example.org