Thought Leadership is talked about a lot in places like LinkedIn. But no one is quite sure what it means. And it feels a little awkward when someone describes themselves as a “Thought Leader.”
But there are several things that Thought Leaders have in common that allow them to stand out from the crowd, build an audience and earn credibility for more than just their ability to communicate.
Thought Leaders, by their very nature tend to:
- Be asked to speak about their areas of expertise
- Have expertise that people will pay for
- Be sought out for contracts without interview processes
- Be offered more exposure for their expertise
In this 90-minute after-hours workshop you’ll learn to:
- Identify what your expertise is
- Understand the characteristics of a Thought Leader
- See the value in Thought Leadership at work and in business
- Plot out your own path toward a your own version of Thought Leadership
This live in-person workshop is delivered by Expert In Residence, Dante St James, as part of Darwin Innovation Hub’s Start NT program.
StartNT is an in-house program designed, tested and run exclusively through the Darwin Innovation Hub. It provides a “life-cycle” commercialisation pathway for companies looking to scale and become “investment ready” in the Northern Territory.
You can find out more about Start NT here.