Please join the Hon Paul Kirby, Minister for Small Business in launching the Territory’s second Business Innovation Strategy.
The goal of the Business Innovation Strategy 2.0 is to develop a $4 billion Territory innovation ecosystem to support the achievement of a $40 billion economy in the Territory by 2030 through the following Strategic Objectives:
- Accelerate the development and commercialisation of innovation in the Territory
- Advance NTG Public Sector Innovation
- Activate our Territory Innovation Ecosystem
- Amplify the role of Science in the Territory
Help us celebrate the achievements of our local Territory innovators under the first strategy, including:
- Recognising the local Territory graduates of the Business Innovation Program
- Celebrating the businesses that have completed the Digital Partnerships Program
- Acknowledging our future of STEM enabled entrepreneurial innovators.
- Be the first to preview our fresh look website with an extensive innovation ecosystem directory.
The event will conclude with refreshments and networking with some of the Territory’s brightest sparks!
This Business Innovation Strategy 2.0 Launch event is in Darwin and will be held simultaneously with the Alice Springs launch event. If you wish to attend the Alice Springs launch event please register.