NT Future Leadership Development Program
This program is delivered by High Heel Consulting
The Future Leadership Development Program is designed for anyone who is a leader, looking to become a leader or has been leading people and would like to broaden their leadership skills and remit. Learn about yourself and how you are perceived in the workplace and externally. Discover ways to negotiate through the mist and ‘the how too’ with leading people in the good times and the not so good.
Learn about yourself and how you are perceived in the workplace and externally. Discover ways to negotiate through the mist and the ‘how to’ with leading people in the good times and the not so good.
The program will equip you with the skills needed to effectively bridge, manage and motivate employees from various departments – turning strategy into action. It will also help you identify opportunities for your own personal improvement as you build the confidence and resilience required to lead.
This program is for busy business professionals looking to learn skills and collaborate with other leaders, while gaining advice to support your career progression.
Defining of your personal brand is critical – learn how to take control and communicate this confidently.
Personal branding is essentially what you are known for and what people seek you out for. If you are the “go-to” person for accounting, then your personal brand is all about accounting, even if that is not your job. An effective personal branding strategy provides professionals the platform, opportunity and edge to establish credibility, inspire, and succeed in their niche. While that’s summed up nicely in a sentence, it takes planning and consistent action to execute and build an accomplished personal brand.
What does a best personal brand really look like? Be memorable (In the right way). We will look at people that have it right and those it has gone very badly and why.
This program consists of 4 full day (8.45am for 9am – 5pm) sessions as follows:
- Session 1: Monday 3 June
- Session 2: Monday 24 June
- Session 3: Monday 29 July
- Session 4: Monday 26 August
- Personal Branding and Communication
- Power and Influencing Others
- Achievement, Self Confidence and Increasing your Resilience
- Self-Management, Planning and Driving your Professional Development
- Building a team, taking your team to the next level
- Exploring Leadership Styles – Which one are you? How effective are you?
- Performance Managing your staff – Tips, Trips and Traps
- Effective Networking & Connecting – Which is your value proposition to showcase your style
- Mentoring, Coaching and Sponsors how do they work? Who do you choose and how do you find them to support your growth mind-set
Upon satisfactory completion of this program you will be able to:
- Confidently present yourself professionally
- Represent an authentic personal brand no matter who the audience
- Establish credibility
- Inspire and succeed in your field of expertise
- Understand the way communication affects your brand and how to play to your strengths
- Navigate how to leave a lasting impression – the right way
- Be courageous with networking
The program consists of 4 sessions with each session delivered as a full day workshop from 8.45am to 5pm. By registering for this program, individuals will be committed to all 4 workshops within the series.