Welcome to the 2nd Northern Territory Chartered Accountants Forum.
We are delighted to bring an exciting program of speakers together for this year’s forum entitled Accounting, Leadership and Governance for Broader Business.
Some of the key topics we’ll be covering on the day include:
- Boundless Possible – Unlocking the Full Potential of Northern Australia
- Enhancing your personal brand
- Power & Influencing in your career
- Women in Business: A Reflection through the Years
- How to achieve email happiness
- The importance of managing your stress and wellbeing
- Ethical behaviour in the midst of Fraud
- Spotlight on Auditing, Reporting and Tax Issues
- Governance Trends with AICD
Join the conversation and hear from some of the Territory’s and Australia’s leading organisations and business leaders who will provide valuable insights into how they are adapting to meet the challenges and opportunities of Accounting, Leadership and Governance for Broader Business.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Full Day Forum – includes morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and networking drinks
8.00am – 6.30pm
Half Day Forum (Morning) – includes morning tea & lunch
8.00am – 1.00pm
Half Day Forum (Afternoon) – includes afternoon tea & networking drinks
1.00pm – 6.30pm
To register yourself, click here
To register a group of 3 or more, click here