DIH IS PARTNERING WITH STARTCON, AUSTRALIA’S LARGEST STARTUP & GROWTH CONFERENCE TO BRING YOU CROC PITCH.
WANT TO TAKE A RUNNING LEAP WITH YOUR BUSINESS, BUT DON’T HAVE THE CAPITAL?
Register for Croc Pitch for your chance to WIN!
Do you have a startup business looking for funding?
This is your chance to be a part of the largest and most exciting startup pitch competition in Asia Pacific.
Join us on October 9th, during October Business Month’s Innovation Week, to see young entrepreneurs pitch and showcase their ideas for a chance to win mentorship and funding.
The winner of this regional final event will secure a spot at the Pitch for $1 Million Grand Finals held in Sydney – so get your pitches ready!
In addition to seeing the best pitches you’ll have access to top startup founders and investors who will present incredible keynote sessions and invaluable resources throughout the day.
Whether you’re pitching or attending you’ll leave this event with exposure, valuable industry insights and beneficial connections. This is a one-day opportunity you wouldn’t want to miss!
Once you have secured a ticket to attend Croc Pitch, it’s time to submit your application to pitch on stage!
What you need to know before you start:
- The application may take 15-20 minutes
- You will be asked to upload a recent pitch deck (not the one you’ll use on stage)
- You will have 5 days to complete your application (upon receiving confirmation email)
- Your ticket(s) will be allocated after your application has been processed
- You must complete the application in one attempt, no progress will be saved
For more information or assistance on how to apply, contact the Darwin Innovation Hub team today on 08 8943 0600