Does your business supply or intend to supply to Defence?
The Defence and Cyber Ready briefing is a unique opportunity to receive a Defence Industry Update and be informed of specific security and cyber requirements when supplying to Defence.
- NT Defence and National Security Advocate, Marg Staib AM, CSC providing a Defence Industry Update.
- Ethical Hacker and Red Teamer Wayne Ronaldson – Ethical hacker presentation on how hackers seek to compromise defence supply organisations. Ronaldson is a red teamer who breaks into buildings and computer systems to test an organisation’s cyber and physical security. Ronaldson has presented at international cyber conferences Derbycon, Defcon 2018 and RSA 2019 USA.
- Australian Cyber Security Centre – on cyber threats and mitigations.
- Defence Industry Security Program – on program reforms to support businesses to become defence ready.
- Centre for Defence Industry Capability and Prime Contractors Panel – on local defence supply chain requirements.