The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions Program is a three-year Federal Government funded program aimed at increasing the digital capabilities of Small Businesses in Australia. It accomplishes this by offering low cost, easy to understand workshops, webinars, and advisory services directly to small business owners.
The program delivers low cost, high quality, digital advisory services to small businesses in all areas of the Northern Territory across four key areas:
- Websites & Selling Online
- Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Using Small Business Software
- Online Security & Data Privacy
Who is it for?
All participants are required to have an ABN and be a small business. Other than that, if you could use a hand with how to use digital tools, services and platforms, this program could be for you. Best of all, you can sign up at the event, ask questions about how it works, what it covers and specific questions about your business and whether you can get assistance.
What you will learn:
– What this program is
– How you can join it
– What areas of expertise it covers
– What kinds of businesses have already been involved
– How this program ties in with NT Government Digital Grants
– How you can access both local and remote help at heavily subsidised rates
This workshop is delivered by Dante St James, Head of Digital Solutions at Treeti Business Consulting (the NT ASBAS Digital Solutions delivery partner)
This event is hosted by Treeti Business Consulting, an NT-based partner of the Australian Small Business Advisory Service Digital Solutions program on behalf of AusIndustry and delivery parter, Business Station.