The Lean Canvas Workshop is back! We are kicking things off with the return of our Lean Canvas Workshops to help you get the most out of your business.
The workshop provides attendees with an intensive learning experience centered around Entrepreneurship and the Lean Canvas Business Model.
Work alongside other like-minded entrepreneurs to master the practical art of Lean Canvas business modelling. Understand the importance of identifying and testing your ideas and learn how to do it in a lean way. Validate your ideas and increase the impact of your work using the right tools and lean techniques.
Session 1: Entrepreneurship Unplugged February
Session 2: Lean Agile Design Thinking Start-ups February
Topics covered include:
- Defining entrepreneurship
- What is corporate entrepreneurship?
- Can corporate entrepreneurship be relevant to your working life as an employee?
- Start-ups and new venture creation
- What sort of people are start-up founders?
- Who works in start-up teams?
- Why learning about entrepreneurship is important to you
- The future of disruptive technology and entrepreneurship
- How you can get involved in entrepreneurship
You will have the opportunity to begin developing and implementing workable entrepreneurial ideas. It is recommended that participants attend both workshops, however, it is possible to attend just one.
Please note that there are limited places available for these workshops, so book now to avoid missing out.