The Lean Canvas Workshop is back! We are kicking things off with the return of our Lean Canvas Workshops to help you get the most out of your business.
Hosted by the HUB’s Entrepreneur in Residence, Dean Alle and Expert in Residence, Emma Nesbitt, these fast paced, interactive workshops are not to be missed.
The workshop provides attendees with an intensive learning experience centered around Entrepreneurship and the Lean Canvas Business Model.
Attendees get to work alongside local, like-minded founders and entrepreneurs to gain an understanding of the Lean Canvas business modelling method. Understand the importance of identifying and testing your ideas and learn how to do it in a lean way. Validate your ideas and increase the impact of your business using the right tools and lean techniques.
Topics covered include:
- Defining entrepreneurship
- What is corporate entrepreneurship?
- Can corporate entrepreneurship be relevant to your working life as an employee?
- Start-ups and new venture creation
- What sort of people are start-up founders?
- Who works in start-up teams?
- Why learning about entrepreneurship is important to you
- The future of disruptive technology and entrepreneurship
- How you can get involved in entrepreneurship
Please note that there are limited places available for these workshops, so book now to avoid missing out.
If you are unable to attend this session, please email Wendy to register your attendance in the evening session which will run from 6.00 pm at the Darwin Innovation Hub.