Hosted by the Darwin Innovation Hub’s Entrepreneur in Residence, Dean Alle, these fast paced, interactive workshops are not to be missed.
The 2-session workshop provides attendees with an intensive learning experience centred around Entrepreneurship and the Lean Canvas Business Model.
Work alongside other like-minded entrepreneurs to master the practical art of Lean Canvas business modelling. Understand the importance of identifying and testing your ideas and learn how to do it in a lean way. Validate your ideas and increase the impact of your work using the right tools and lean techniques.
Session 1: Entrepreneurship Unplugged
Topics covered include:
- Defining entrepreneurship
- What is corporate entrepreneurship?
- Can corporate entrepreneurship be relevant to your working life as an employee?
- Start-ups and new venture creation
- What sort of people are start-up founders?
- Who works in start-up teams?
- Why learning about entrepreneurship is important to you
- The future of disruptive technology and entrepreneurship
- How you can get involved in entrepreneurship
You will have the opportunity to begin developing and implementing workable entrepreneurial ideas. It is recommended that participants attend both workshops, however, it is possible to attend just one.
Please note that there are limited places available for these workshops, so book now to avoid missing out.