On behalf of the Darwin Innovation Hub, we’re delighted to extend an invitation to businesses in Darwin that are looking to expand their markets and start the journey towards exporting to south east Asia. We’d love to see your team as we explore business opportunities in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Brunei in collaboration with Austrade.
Date: Monday, 4th December 2023
Time: 10am to 12pm ACST
Venue: Darwin Innovation Hub, 48-20 Smith Street Mall, Darwin City
The workshop will provide valuable insights into the dynamic and rapidly growing markets of Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Brunei. As these countries continue to position themselves as key players in the global innovation landscape, we believe that Territory producers and services, with our innovative solutions and strategic initiatives, are perfectly positioned to take advantage of emerging opportunities in these regions.
- Overview of Business Ecosystems in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Brunei
- Investment and Collaboration Opportunities in Key Industries
- Regulatory Landscape and Business Environment
- Networking Session with Industry Experts and Stakeholders
- Venture capital case study on one of our investees in Singapore
- Q&A and Interactive Discussions
Our speakers and trade experts will share their experiences and knowledge, providing valuable insights to help you navigate these markets successfully. The event will also offer ample networking opportunities for you to connect with potential collaborators, investors, and industry leaders.