Hear about Australia’s latest Free Trade Agreements
The Hon Mark Coulton MP, Assistant Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment invites you to an information seminar to learn more about the benefits and opportunities created by Australia’s current and newly signed Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) for businesses like yours.
Whether you’re an experienced exporter or just getting started, this is an opportunity to hear from key government and industry representatives about:
· the growth opportunities for your business through exporting and utilising FTAs
· where FTAs fit in your overall export journey and how you can benefit from them
· what tariffs and Certificates of Origin are and what grants and other government assistance is available.
The seminar is aimed at providing information for businesses on how to take advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements with China, Japan and Korea and newly signed agreements with Peru and Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP-11) countries.
This seminar is an interactive session where you will have the opportunity to hear directly from Government and Industry experts on the practical benefits of exporting and how to take advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
We believe this event will be a great opportunity for you to share some of your successes and well as insights to inspire other SMEs to expand their businesses globally. This event may open up new channels to market for businesses in the future through the networking activities at the end of the session.
Speakers and panelists include:
- The Hon Mark Coulton MP, Assistant Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment
- Lachlan Crews, Assistant Secretary, Regional Trade Agreements Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Sally Phillips, Manager FTA Program, Austrade
- Senior Trade Commissioner, Austrade Guangzhou, China (TBC)
- Martin Ferreyra, State Director NT Austrade
- Case Study Speaker (TBC)
- Tim Hill, AusIndustry
Breakfast provided from 8.00am.
For more information please contact: Shirley Ng
Adviser, FTA Program
T: +61 2 9392-2400