Join the Department of Trade, Business and Innovation alongside CrestNT for this grant writing workshop! Come along to learn all the ins and outs of writing a successful grant to put your businesses best foot forward.
This workshop is a practical guide for small businesses applying for business grant funding.
Presented by CrestNT, workshop content includes:
- An overview of the grants landscape
- Is your business ready to apply for a grant?
- Practical grant writing tips and grant jargon
- Types of business grants available
- Common unsuccessful grant application pit falls
- Acquittal of funding and evaluation – what and why this is important?
Places are strictly limited and you must register to attend.
For more information, please contact Greg Beach on 8999 7373 or email@example.com