Are you an entrepreneur looking to scale your startup but puzzled about how venture capital works? Or perhaps you’re an investor keen on diving into the world of high-growth startups? Look no further! Join us for a fast-paced, 30-minute webinar that demystifies the complex world of venture capital.
- Get a high-level overview from industry experts.
- Understand the VC ecosystem and its key players.
- Learn the ins and outs of the investment process.
- Discover if venture capital is the right path for your startup.
- Gain a solid understanding of what venture capital is and its role in the startup ecosystem.
- Identify the key parts in the venture capital landscape.
- Learn the steps involved in the VC investment process.
- Understand the pros and cons of venture capital funding.
This online class is delivered by Expert In Residence, Dante St James, as part of Darwin Innovation Hub’s Start NT program.
StartNT is an in-house program designed, tested and run exclusively through the Darwin Innovation Hub. It provides a “life-cycle” commercialisation pathway for companies looking to scale and become “investment ready” in the Northern Territory.
You can find out more about Start NT here.