Tax Matters Workshop
LEARN THE INS AND OUTS OF TAX AND HOW TO STREAMLINE YOUR BUSINESS TO MAKE TAX TIME EASIER
IBA presents free half-day business development workshops about tax for Indigenous entrepreneurs and businesses.
Taxes help governments provide services to the community and they are sometimes collected by businesses on behalf of the government. If you are in business you need to be aware of your obligations, changes to legislation, what you can claim as deductions; and importantly how to streamline your internal procedures to make like easier for yourself.
During this free workshop you will:
- learn about the different types of tax and the common pitfalls faced by business owners
- hear how you can develop ‘checks and balances’ in monitoring the work of your tax accountant
- work through the best ways to prepare and lodge basic tax forms in meeting your obligations
- review your current procedures and develop best practice strategies to minimise the disruption to your business that tax compliance can sometimes create
- identify the tools that will help you navigate the tax system
- hear about the support that is available in keeping your business tax savvy.
Catering and workbooks are provided.
Confirm your place now to avoid disappointment.
For more information or to RSVP
or phone 1800 107 107 and ask to speak to Monique Davis