Many business owners start their own companies because they want to work for themselves rather than someone else.
But if you want your company to survive and grow, you will need to be more focused on your customers needs than your own needs.
Choose from below to find out more.
Read the article
The article focuses on ‘how do you make money? Understanding your business model’.
- topic 1 – finding the money you need to grow your company
- topic 1 – finding the money you need to grow your company .
Watch ‘Ask Dr Jana’ tutorial
Watch the video below to find out more.
‘Ask Dr Jana’ is a collection of video interviews and tutorials focussing on:
- why it’s important to understand your business model
- how you get your product or services to your customers, and
- how to make money.
Thursday, 23 September – Zoom Session 12pm to 1pm (ACST)
Dr Jana will speak with Dan Richards, CEO from Humpty Doo Barramundi. Watch ‘Dr Jana Live’ also talk about:
- using the business model tool to analyse your business, and
- identify how you could make money.