Company owners have said that a major reason for a past company failure was not understanding who their customers and competitors were, and who they were i.e. what their company did well.
In short, the failure was due to:
- insufficient market research
- very little marketing, and
- not enough sales of products or services to sustain the company.
Choose from below to find out more.
Read the article
The article focuses on ‘understanding the difference between marketing and sales’.
- topic 3 – understanding the difference between marketing and sales
- topic 3 – understanding the difference between marketing and sales .
Watch ‘Ask Dr Jana’ tutorial
Watch the video to find out more.
Friday, 15 October – Zoom session 12pm to 1pm (ACST)
‘Dr Jana Live’ featuring guest CEO, Sarah Curtis-Fawley will discuss:
- business growth, and
- how to grow your company.