The Innovation Symposium is a must for Territory businesses and organisations who want to explore how technology led innovation can help their business develop in challenging economic conditions.
The Innovation Symposium offers a unique chance for Territory business leaders to learn how investments in innovation can help business in some of the following ways:
- improve productivity, doing more with less;
- gain competitive advantages through improved profitability and reduced cost; and
- improve customer experience by attracting new customers through differentiation from existing market offerings.
The Innovation Symposium will provide attendees with an opportunity to hear from industry experts and local business people on how innovation helps business succeed.
The Symposium is excited to have Nigel Collin as the main keynote speaker. This is made possible with the support of the Northern Territory Department of Trade, Business and Innovation.
Australia has some incredibly successful and innovative businesses, unfortunately most people never hear about or have the opportunity to learn from them. Nigel travels Australia to find the most innovative business success stories, takes out the key learnings and presents them.
Through Nigel’s ability as a story teller, you will walk away inspired and with actionable ideas that you can implement immediately back in your own organisation. He will share these with you and show you why his ‘Game of Inches’ process is so successful.
The Symposium includes a host of free informative and interactive seminars featuring over 15 workshops and discussions. Attendees will benefit from scenario-based business presentations plus a host of networking opportunities all under one roof.
The Information Communication Technology Industry Association of the Northern Territory (ICTNT) is comprised of a broad representative group of the Information Technology services and supplier companies as well as companies in the Telecommunications Industry. The association represents companies across the whole of the Northern Territory. Key objectives of the ICTNT are to:
- Be the primary ICT Industry advocacy body in the Northern Territory
- Promote and represent the interests of the Northern Territory ICT Industry across both business & public sector
- Act on behalf of association members to support Government in the development of robust ICT policy
- Attract, grow and retain ICT skills within the Territory through instruments such as the ICT Industry Website
- Identify industry development initiatives, fund and broker these on behalf of members through opportunity generation activities
To become a member of the association, please email email@example.com