Now more than ever, businesses need effective inventory management optimisation strategies to weather fluctuating demands and potential disruptions.
The Inventory Management: Best Practices in a COVID-19 Environment workshop will provide insight into the essential skills to build business capability and best practice in inventory management.
Webinar content will cover:
- Understand the problems and cost of poor performance in inventory management systems & processes
- The primary diagnostic tool to understand the current state of inventory management in your business post COVID – 19
- Measurements and what they mean
- The “how to” of execution to re-set Inventory in your business using 6S & Lean principles
- Understanding Sales & Operations Planning to drive inventory management efficiencies
- What success looks like – the future state
- Re-setting strategic supply planning
Scott Blakemore is an experienced inventory management and lean specialist who has worked with many EP clients.
“Scott analysed one of my client’s inventory and warehouse layout using Lean principles and the Glenday Sieve methodology. This transformed the client’s warehouse, fulfillment processes and reduced inventory holdings by 29%. Its measure for fulfilling orders in full and on time (DIFOT) has increased from 80% to 99%.”
“The Glenday Sieve analysis helped us change the layout of our warehouse and the way we managed our inventory. We were able to increase our order picking and dispatch productivity significantly and reduce fulfillment costs by 30% or more. We are now able to dispatch two to three times more products, without incurring any additional operating costs”