The Northern Territory Drones Network will be holding an information and presentation session on Monday 9 December 2019.
The NT Drones Network are the collaborative group of business, industry, academia and government leading the Northern Territory (NT) drone industry. The network identifies collaborative opportunities that can benefit the NT as well as issues that impact the use of drones for business and research. Members work together to provide services and increase opportunities through identifying training, assisting in mentoring, test beddings and facilitating innovation.
For more information on the NT Drones Network please visit: https://innovation.nt.gov.au/drones.
The collaborative group of business, industry, academia and government leading the Northern Territory (NT) drone industry.
If you would like to join the network, please express your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is supported by the Business Innovation Network NT.
Department of Trade, Business and Innovation
The Business Innovation team maintains responsibility for innovation and research support to Northern Territory (NT) based businesses. The Department of Trade, Business and Innovation (DTBI) provides a wider leadership role to broaden the Northern Territory’s economic base and delivers strategic programs and activities to encourage innovation and support businesses to start.run.grow. The role of the unit is to stimulate research, innovation, and knowledge development and their application in the private and public sectors. Its goal is to increase the benefits that the people of the NT derive from research and innovation through resulting economic expansion and enhanced quality of life.
The Business Innovation team:
- provides technical oversight of research and innovation activities funded by the department
- promotes public engagement with science as chair of the Inspiring Australia NT steering committee
- provides policy advice on innovation and research activities to support Government economic policies
- engages with research and innovation groups in National and jurisdictional government agencies, educational institutions and the private sector to represent the NT’s interests
- monitors best practice research, state-of-the-art knowledge, innovation initiatives, award opportunities and funding availability, and distributes this information to clients and stakeholders
- manages the Business Innovation Program (BIP) of innovation support tailored for NT businesses.
By registering to attend our events you consent to the Northern Territory Government collecting your personal details and using those details for future marketing purposes. You will be provided an opportunity to unsubscribe at all times and can do so by contacting email@example.com.
Talent Release Disclaimer: Participants of events may be captured in group visual and audio recordings, which may be reproduced in advertisements or other promotional material published for and on behalf of the Northern Territory Government to promote events. This may include social media sites.