Happy 2018 – New Year, and New Venue for the NT Power BI User Group!
Join us for the first Power BI User Group Meetup for 2018. We have an exciting new format and can’t wait to see where 2018 will lead us.
Kicking off this year, we attack the Power BI Report Server, the hybrid choice to support self-service, data discovery and strong levels on Governance. We will check out:
- What does the latest release of Power BI Report server do and what’s around the corner?
- How are centrally managed data connections enabled and how do Power Users tap into these managed connections on their individual machines?
- What options are there to throttle/restrict data connections to avoid performance bottlebecks?
- Are Source control and Version control features supported?
- Desktop client and how the Report Server edition compares to the Cloud edition
- Does the coolness end with Power BI Report Server? We look at options for Natural Language and Personalisation of your Portal with Skinning and LiveTiles.
So come along, grab a beverage and pull up a chair and lets talk.
This is the first Meetup for 2018 for the official Northern Territory Power BI User Group.
Meetups are held every quarter. This is a local meetup ideal for first timers to Power BI or those interested in expanding their knowledge and network. Like the vast sun-burnt state of the Northern Territory, we aim to reach far and wide by publishing the event live as well as in person at the Darwin Innovation Hub. In our new format, we encourage members to stay on to check out what is going on in the Microsoft Dynamics space, held immediately after.