Join AusIndustry, the Cyber and Infrastructure Security Centre and the Northern Territory Indigenous Business Network for this important workshop on how to protect your Northern Territory business from cybercrime.
Cybercrime is a growing threat to Australian businesses, no matter whatsize or structure.
- Over 76,000 cybercrime reports were made in FY 2021-22, equivalent to one cyber-attack every 7 minutes
- 52% of ransomware cybercrime reports were by small to medium businesses
- The average cost per report was over $39,000 for small businesses and $88,000 for medium businesses.
No sector of the Australian economy is immune. As we increasingly use the internet to do business, it’s important to make sure you have effective cyber security measures in place to protect your business from cyber attacks.
In this session, you will learn:
- The most common cyber threats in Australia today
- Effective mitigation strategies to uplift your cyber security
- Free information and resources to assess whether your business is prepared for cyber attack
- Programs and services available to support your business
- Q&A at the conclusion of the session
Who should attend?
This session is targeted to small and medium businesses including owners, CEOs, directors, managers and employees, with a basic level of computer literacy and cyber security awareness.
Refreshments included. Registrations essential.