“Public Speaking for Founders and Business Owners” is a 90-minute workshop designed to equip entrepreneurs with the essential skills to communicate effectively and persuasively.
Whether you’re pitching to investors, leading a team, or presenting to clients, this workshop will provide you with practical techniques to enhance your public speaking abilities and make a lasting impact.
Led by expert-in-residence and public speaking trainer Dante St James, this interactive session will cover timeless public speaking strategies and adapt them to the modern business landscape, including virtual communication.
- Master the art of storytelling to influence and engage audiences.
- Develop techniques to communicate confidently and persuasively in various settings, including virtual platforms.
- Understand the importance of tone, pauses, and body language in delivering a clear and professional message.
- Learn how to simplify speech and avoid common pitfalls in public speaking.
- Gain insights into winning internal buy-in and convincing investors through effective public speaking.
- Acquire strategies to enhance public speaking skills for venture fundraising and internal pitches.
This in person class is delivered by Expert In Residence, Dante St James, as part of Darwin Innovation Hub’s Start NT program.
StartNT is an in-house program designed, tested and run exclusively through the Darwin Innovation Hub. It provides a “life-cycle” commercialisation pathway for companies looking to scale and become “investment ready” in the Northern Territory.
You can find out more about Start NT here.