The Entrepreneurs’ Programme is working to strengthen your business capability to participate in applying for Government Tenders. We will support you to improve your understanding of and capability in accessing tenders, including major project supply chains. Access to resources and learning materials will be available during and after the program. There will be a particular focus on improving capability for indigenous and regional businesses seeking to apply for Government tenders.
This Winning Government Tenders workshop will be broken into 2 sessions over 1 day. Refreshments will be provided at the event.
The session is part one of a series that will cover:
- Presenting your business capability to government
- Government Language
- Preparing your business to win a government contract
- Demonstrating value for money
- Interpreting a tender
- Translating tender requirements and applying them to your business
- Writing a tender response
- Costing a tender response
- Collaboration – joint venturing: stronger together
- Preparing to work with government
This Winning Government Tenders learning event will interest Indigenous and regional SME’s looking to understand:
- Tendering myth busting
- How government works
- The benefits to your business and community in delivering goods and services to government
- Government structures
- Government procurement rules
- The government buying journey
- The quoting and tendering process
Meet your trainer Suzanne Schultz:
Suzanne has a passion for building strong client partnerships and delivering dynamic training solutions. With over thirty years in leadership, management, and facilitation in both Australia and internationally, Suzanne has led organisations and business units through growth and change. Suzanne has also held senior positions within education, health, community, aged care industries, and within the State and Australian public service.