Do you have a project that could help strengthen Australia’s manufacturing capability?
New guidelines for Round 2 of the Translation and Integration streams of the Modern Manufacturing Initiative have been released to help shape your applications. Building on the Round 1 guidelines, the new Round 2 guidelines further clarify the objective of each stream, the key elements of a meritorious project, and how to address the updated criteria.
Modern Manufacturing Initiative are now accepting applications for the first 3 National manufacturing priority sectors – with the following 3 opening later this week.
- Medical products
- Resource technology and critical minerals processing
- Food and Beverage (opens 17th December 2021)
- Recycling and Clean energy (opens 17th December 2021)
- Defence (opens 17th December 2021)
Businesses can now apply for funding under round 2 of the Translation stream and Integration stream of the Modern Manufacturing Initiative:
- Manufacturing Translation stream helps manufacturers translate their high quality research and ideas into commercial outcomes.
- Manufacturing Integration stream supports Australian manufacturers to access domestic and global supply chains and produce and distribute quality products and services into new markets.
Applications close 14th January 2022.